Calibration Wafer Standard, Silica Contamination Wafer Standard
Calibration wafer standard - Request a Quote
PSL Wafer Standards and Silica Particle Wafer Standards are produced with a Particle Deposition System, which will first analyze a PSL size peak or silica size peak with a Differential Mobility Analyzer (DMA). A DMA is a highly accurate particle scanning tool, combined with condensation particle counter and computer control to isolate a highly accurate size peak. Once the size peak is verified, the particle size is directed to the wafer standard surface, and counted as it is deposited in a full deposition across the wafer, or as a spot deposition at specific locations around the wafer. Wafer standards are highly accurate in particle size for calibration of KLA-Tencor Surfscan SP1, KLA-Tencor Surfscan SP2, KLA-Tencor Surfscan SP3, KLA-Tencor Surfscan SP5, Surfscan SPx, Tencor 6420, Tencor 6220, Tencor 6200, ADE, Hitachi and Topcon SSIS tools and wafer inspection systems. - The 2300 XP1 Particle Deposition System can deposit on 150mm, 200mm and 300mm wafers using PSL Spheres or silica particles from 30nm to 2um.
- Differential Mobility Analyzer, DMA Scan of 22nm PSL size standard
PSL Spheres size standards and silica size standards are scanned by a differential mobility analyzer to determine true size peak. Once the size peak is analyzed, then the wafer standard can be deposited as a full deposition or a spot deposition, or a multiple spot deposition wafer standards. Silica size peak at 100 nano meters (0.1 microns) is scanned above and the DMA detects a true silica size peak at 101nm.
Full Deposition - Request a Quote
Details - Request a Quote
A particle deposition system provides highly accurate, PSL Calibration Wafer Standards and Silica Contamination Wafer Standards.
Our 2300 XP1 Particle Deposition System provides automatic particle deposition control to produce your PSL Wafer Standards and Silica Wafer Standards.
Particle Deposition Applications - Request a Quote
- High resolution, NIST traceable DMA (differential mobility analyzer) sizing and classification exceed the new SEMI Standards M52, M53 and M58 protocol for PSL size accuracy and size distribution width
- Automatic deposition size calibration at 60nm, 100nm, 269nm and 900nm
- Advanced Differential Mobility Analyzer (DMA) technology featuring automatic temperature and pressure compensation for improved system stability and measurement accuracy
- Automatic deposition process provides multiple spot depositions on one wafer
- Full Wafer Depositions across the wafer; or Spot Depositions at any location on the wafer
- High sensitivity permitting PSL sphere and silica particle deposition from 20nm to 2um
- Deposit silica particles for calibration of your wafer inspection systems using high powered laser scanning
- Deposit PSL spheres for calibration of your wafer inspection systems using low powered laser scanning
Deposit PSL spheres and silica particles on prime silicon wafer standards, or your 150mm photo masks.
Calibration wafer standard - Request a QuoteParticle Deposition tools are used to deposit a very accurate PSL or silica size peak on the wafer standard to calibrate a variety of wafer inspection systems.
- PSL Calibration Wafer Standard for calibration of wafer inspection systems using a low powered laser to scan wafers.
- Silica Contamination Wafer Standard for calibration of wafer inspection systems using a high powered laser to scan wafers.